Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hiatus

As some of you may have noticed I haven't updated in, oh say, 10 days which is a ridiculously long time in blog time (well, perhaps not really, but to me it is).  This is all due in part to my other hobby / job which is writing marching band drill (you know, the "dots" used to see where the band members move to create the fun half time shows we all love and adore).  I completely forgot that the month of July is pretty much all work and no play for me and thus I have no extra time for the gym (notice a lack of calorie burning going on in the menu bar although surprisingly I've lost 6 pounds so I'm pretty pumped on that!) or for blogging.  I'm hoping that by August I'll have more time to devote to C2D but as of now I'm going to have to go on a bit of a hiatus while I attend my business.  

I'll be back in no time and can't wait to show you some of the updates I've been doing!  :-) Yay!

Brittany

0 comments:

Post a Comment